GURPS has a pretty extensive bestiary, however it is spread over many books. Third editions had a dedicated bestiary but so far GURPS Fourth Edition does not. Instead it has several monster books and creatures in various setting and world building books. These pages are a listing of those and additional material provided by fans. If you want to add or request something please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Creatures By BIOME
- Creatures By Type
- Fourth Edition GURPS Books
- Links to GURPS Bestiaries
Common nonhuman traits.
Aerial  (B p145)
Aquatic [0, -5, -10] (B p145)
Bestial [-10, -15] (B p124)
Bounces, Rolls, or Slithers  (B p145)
Cold-Blooded [-5, -10] (B p127)
Fur  (B p101)
Horizontal [-10] (B p139)
Invertebrate [-20] (B p140)
No Fine Manipulators [-30, -50] (B p145)
Semi-Aquatic  (B p145)
Semi-Upright [-5] (B p153)
Sessile [-50] (B p145)
Tracked or Wheeled [-20] (B p145)
Weak Bite [-2] (B p161)
Body of Air  (B p262)
Body of Earth  (B p262)
Body of Fire  (B p262)
Body of Ice  (B p262)
Body of Metal  (B p262)
Body of Stone  (B p262)
Body of Water  (B p262)
Machine  (B p263)
Mentaility Meta Traits
AI  (B p263)
Automaton [-85] (B p263)
Domestic Animal [-30] (B p263)
Wild Animal [-30] (B p263)
Ground Vehicle [-100] (B p263)
Ichthyoid [-50] (B p263)
Quadraped [-35] (B p263)
Vermiform [-35] (B p263)
Astral Entity  (B p263)
Spirit  (B p263)
- Forest and Woodlands
- Oceans and Seas
- Rivers and Lakes
- Urban and Domestic
- GURPS Basic Set The core rules for GURPS it has a few sample animals and other beasts as well as some racial templates.
- GURPS Banestorm The default GURPS fantasy setting, it includes a number of race and monsters.
- GURPS Big Lizzie An adventure with Dinosaurs in the Old West.
- GURPS Bio-Tech Creatures and diseases that are manufactured.
- GURPS Creatures of the Night Vol. 1 11 Assorted creatures
- GURPS Creatures of the Night Vol. 2 An assortment of territorial creatures.
- GURPS Creatures of the Night Vol. 3 Creatures with the theme of Movement
- GURPS Creatures of the Night Vol. 4 Obsessive creatures
- GURPS Creatures of the Night Vol. 5 Creatures that hide in plain sight
- GURPS Dragons Monsters to fight, templates ot play this book has pretty much all youll need to bring dragons into your game.
- GURPS Dungeon Fantasy 2: Dungeons How to run a dungeon, includes some monsters to spice it up.
- GURPS Dungeon Fantasy 3: The Next Level Racial power ups and templates
- GURPS Dungeon Fantasy 5: Allies Pets, companions and thigns to summon
- GURPS Dungeon Fantasy 6: 40 Artifacts Mostly odd and interesting loot.
- GURPS Dungeon Fantasy 9: Summoners Charecters who can summon and some more things for them to summon.
- GURPS Dungeon Fantasy 10: Taverns A nice place to start your adventure
- GURPS Dungeon Fantasy 14: Psis Psi based charecters and monsters
- GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Monsters 1 The first book dedicated to monsters for the Dungeon Fantasy campaign.
- GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Adventure 1: Mirror of the Fire Demon A nice adventure with some unique and rather interesting monsters.
- GURPS Fantasy A genre world building book that includes some racial templates and monsters to fight.
- GURPS Horror A genre book that gives great advice on running a horror game and includes a lot of monsters and variations to give your players soemthing to worry about.
- GURPS Lands Out of Time Dinosaurs and other prehistoric beasts from history and fiction fill this book about running a game where humans and dinosaurs compete for life.
- GURPS Magic A major expansion of the magic system introduced in the Basic Set it also includes several thigns you can summon or make with spells.
- GURPS Monster Hunters 3: The Enemy Nice supplement of stuff for your Monster Hunters to fight.
- GURPS Reign of Steel: Will to Live A setting where AIs and robots took over the world.
Credit and recommended links for the following
- Chandly's TMNT pages for a considerable amount of material
- GURPS Diner (T Bone) I used the Gulliver rules as a guideline for some builds.
- Animalia in GURPS Part of Pizards GURPS stuff. Animal stats with a script to customize many by changing weight and other factors.
- List of published creatures A really handy list of creatures published in various Fourth Edition books.
- GURPS WIki Bestiary List (published by Name or Book)
- Another Bestiary here